Tax & Accounting
Individuals with complex wealth require tax strategies that are both term, high-level and nimble. These strategies must account for any and all implications on personal, family and business wealth. They must also remain current as tax laws -and their impact- are ever changing and must be re-addressed from year to year.
At Union Bridge Capital, we believe in a proactive versus reactive approach to tax planning. We collaborate either with our dedicated tax partnered firm Clark & Chamberlin, LLC or with our client’s current tax advisor to identify key tax planning opportunities that look to minimize both current and future year tax liabilities.
We provide our individual and business clients with tax services covering:
- Tax Planning and Return Preparation for Individuals, Corporations and Partnerships
- Estates, Trusts and Gifts
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Divorce and Support Issues
- Tax Effects of Buying and/or Selling a Business