Matthew Book is the Director of Client Services at Union Bridge Capital. He is ardently dedicated to working with individuals and small business owners for customized planning. Prior to joining the Union Bridge Capital team, Matt worked in the Commercial Real Estate Appraisal field. Matt is proud to have grown up in the Sewickley area of Pittsburgh, PA.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS
- Listening to clients and identifying their specific wants and needs.
- Providing comprehensive wealth planning that is customized to the unique client.
- Simplifying the complexities of wealth accumulation and transference across multiple generations.
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED TO KNOW
- I was accepted into the summer program for guitar at the Berklee College of Music.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- In my early twenties I traveled the country working as a carpenter.
WHAT DRIVES ME
- Helping clients to optimize their total Spendable Wealth so they can spend more time with loved ones and doing the things they truly enjoy.
- Comprehensive wealth planning
- Succession planning for business owners
- Non-qualified compensation arrangements
- Tax-managed investing
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Charitable planning
- Strategies around highly concentrated positions
- Individuals and businesses
- Business owners
- High net worth individuals
- Highly compensated professionals
- Planning for multigenerational families
- B.S., Finance, Robert Morris University, 2011
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 63
- FINRA Series 66
- Accident, Life & Health Insurance