Brian K. Parker currently serves as a Director on the Business Advisory Board for Union Bridge Capital. Brian is also a Partner with Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP and has been representing Fortune 100 and 200 companies for the past 30 years. Furthermore, over the past two decades, Brian has served as a Trusted Advisor to multiple C-Suite executives.
- Represents Fortune 100 and 200 companies across multiple industries including Financial Services, Industrial and Commercial Manufacturing, Retail Services, Energy Resources, Healthcare, and Life Sciences, with a particular emphasis on Pharmaceuticals.
- Represents multiple C-Suite executives providing advice and counsel in the areas of litigation, governance, compliance, legal operations, commercialization, sustainability, and ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) matters.
- Represents as Director on the Business Advisory Board the members of the Executive Management Team at Union Bridge Capital on both operational and strategic issues affecting the direction of the company.
My Greatest Strengths
- I am unceasingly committed to exemplary corporate and philanthropic stewardship and possess significant Board Director experience.
You May Be Surprised to Know
- I maintain a license as an Investment Advisor Representative with TLG Advisors Group. I am also a Governance Fellow with the National Association of Corporate Directors.
What Makes Me Uniquely Me
- My prior board service includes Ferrum Capital Partners LLC, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, the City of Pittsburgh Housing Authority, and the Lemington Home for the Aged.
- Financial services
- Industrial and commercial manufacturing
- Retail services
- Energy resources
- Life sciences, with an emphasis on pharmaceuticals
- Legal operations
- ESG matters
- Corporate, business, and philanthropic
- Fortune 100 and 200 companies- representation of multiple industries
- C-Suite executives including CEOs, COOs, CSOs, and CFOs-providing advice and counsel
- Vodori Inc., Duquense University, UPMC Mercy Hospital, and the Forbes Fund- currently serving on the Board of Directors
- J.D., Duquesne University, 1993
- B.A.S., Duquesne University, 1990
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- North Carolina