A large part of our practice is dedicated to working with our clients who hold business interests. The reality is that business and personal wealth are inextricably intertwined and therefore we work with our clients advising them on both their individual planning and business needs, as these areas are both components of a client’s overall wealth profile.
Typical questions asked of us by our business clients might include:
- Are your estate planning and business financial planning fully coordinated?
- Do you have a business succession plan in place?
- If you have a buy-sell agreement in place, is it funded?
- Do you have key employees you don’t want to lose, regardless of their title?
- Is managing your company’s financial programs diverting you from your core tasks?
Business Valuation Optimization Consulting
We help business owners understand their current business value and what steps can be taken to significantly increase the future value of their business in anticipation of a sale or transfer. Through this process we will make recommendations for specific changes to the business, the cost of implementing these changes but most importantly, what is the increase in the future value to a business in implementing these recommended changes.
We also assist our business clients directly with coordinating, implementing and managing the following business services:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Due Diligence and Implementation
- Profit Sharing and Defined Benefit Plans
- Property and Casualty Insurance Coverages
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Group and Corporate Life Insurance
- Executive Planning
- Business Succession
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
Union Bridge Capital's integrated approach to complex wealth management eliminates the need to maintain a stack of business cards to reach your financial team. We are your one-stop shop and personal CFO for all aspects of managing your financial future.