JOSHUA R. YOSKOSKY
Joshua Yoskosky worked in both Advisory and Client Service roles prior to becoming the Business Operations Manager. Josh oversees the internal processes, production, and team members that allow UBC to offer the highest standard of care to our clients. Josh has benefited from his time at an institutional mutual fund company and two large warehouse wealth management firms before Union Bridge Capital consisting of almost a decade of experience.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS
- Identifying potential client issues that can be implemented into firm procedures for quicker solutions.
- Focusing on exceptional firm-wide client care with specific attention to short communication turnaround.
- Knowing our clients and their situations at an intimate level to ensure they are receiving timely and encompassing financial advice.
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED TO KNOW
- While a student at Pitt, my roommate and I were in the news; we luckily noticed our elderly neighbor’s house had caught fire. We immediately entered the home and managed to locate and help the resident safely exit the burning house.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME
- My fiancée and I enjoy traveling and sushi in our downtime. Also, I have an affinity for anything with an engine or a chocolate martini. I am also a member of my local rotary club and a past president.
WHAT DRIVES ME
- Knowing that the relationships we build with our clients are second to none and that our solution, without a doubt, is the best option available.
- B.S. in Finance, University of Pittsburgh, 2015
- Pennsylvania Life, Accident, & Health License
- Pennsylvania Property, & Casualty License
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 63
- FINRA Series 66